|Freedom Tower||Miami||255 ft.||n/a||1925|
The Freedom Tower is a historic 1925 landmark building in Miami, Florida, that serves as a memorial to Cuban immigration to the United States. It is located at 600 Biscayne Boulevard on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College. On September 10, 1979, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. It was designated a U.S. National Historic Landmark on October 6, 2008.
The selector used to find the pages shown above is:
template=skyscraper, limit=10, architects=/architects/george-a-fuller/, sort=title